For a downloadable copy, please click the icon :)
Showreel - https://vimeo.com/243737953
- Character Animation, realistic and stylised (MAYA)
- Motion Capture editing (MOTIONBUILDER)
- Implementation of authored animations into game engine (UNREAL, SNOWDROP)
Shipped Titles to date: Tom Clancy's The Division 2
Employment and Experience:
Animator @ Sumo Digital Newcastle
March 2019 – Current
- Working on Hood: Outlaws and Legends, I am responsible for creating playable character and AI animation sets from mocap data, with collaboration between animation design and code.
- I spend a lot of time keyframing gameplay prototype animation, as well as doing previs/character discovery work on each playable character in game. I have also directed several days of motion capture shoots for the characters that I am the main animator for.
Freelance Animator (Remote)
April 2020 – September 2020
- Working through a remote studio, for a AAA client, my work included keyframing NPC idles, walks, special abilities, attacks, and deaths. It was an extremely fast paced project, with quick assignment turnaround times.
Character Animator @ KeedTV
January 2020 – Current
- Working on the short film Pure. I am animating shots as assigned by the director, addressing notes and providing prompt high quality work for this upcoming short film. I also provide feedback on other animators shots. This is done in Maya, and shots are passed down through the standard rendering pipeline after approval
Junior Animator @ Ubisoft Reflections
March 2017 – March 2019
- I worked as a Junior Animator on The Division 2. I worked primarily on three different gameplay features for the player character. This involved constant communication and problem-solving with the features programmers and designers.
- I was also responsible for running the studios X-Sens system, on a performance and capture side (Most of the interactions in the division is me in the suit, as well as the home screen idle!)
Dublin City University
2011-2014 BSc Multimedia, 1st class honours
IAnimate Workshops 2,3,4,5